Staff Nurse I Downpatrick
Hours: Part Time : 24h/week
Salary: £16.00ph + OT
We have a great opportunity to recruit for a Staff Nurse on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s largest and award-winning private care provider.
This small size home has fantastic reports and specialises in delivering care for dementia, mental health and physical disabilities.
The ideal candidate will become a part of a dedicated team delivering the highest standard of care.
- Overseeing and maintaining the highest standard of care for residents.
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with residents, relatives and the team.
- Providing support and guidance.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Carry outing any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- Pension Scheme.
- Development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Paid Holidays.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.