Staff Nurse I Newtownards
I have a fantastic opportunity to recruit Staff Nurses for one of the UK’s most renovated care group, specialising in skilled nursing and dementia care.
These exciting roles are ideal for anyone who is seeking to become a part of a professional and supportive team of high qualified registered nurses within one of Northern Irelands leading care home groups.
This 56 bed home specialises in the care of those with Dementia and Old Age.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
Desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a residential care home for residents with Dementia / Old Age.
- A highly competitive salary.
- A generous holiday of 33 days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Bespoke development programme.
- Free parking.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.