Staff Nurse I Part Time I Small Facility
Location: Co Down
Related to: Nurse, Registered Nurse
I have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Staff Nurse for a small (15 beds) facility specialising in care for old age and physical disabilities on a part-time basis.
This beautifully presented home, surrounded by mature trees, is a perfect location for a Nurse looking for a part-time (permanent) role within a dedicated team of well experienced healthcare professionals.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for caregiving.
- Pension Scheme.
- Development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Paid Holidays.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.