Learning Disabilities Nurse
£16.50 Ph – £33,000 per annum
Full time (part time will also be considered)
Eligibility: Staff nurse, general nurse, mental health nurse, nurse, learning disabilities nurse, learning disabilities, Armagh, county Armagh, complex care nurse, complex needs nurse, complex needs
You will join one of Northern Irelands largest healthcare providers and will be working in their purpose-built facility for those with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
The home consists of a number of units, each designed and run specifically for the residents living in them.
Our client is known locally to offer competitive pay rates, promote professional development of their staff, as well as encouraging their staff to progress within the organisation.
Criteria for applying:
- RMN/RNLD/RGN qualified and registered with the NMC
- Experience of working with individuals with similar conditions desirable
- Excellent organisation, communication & leadership skills
What you can expect to receive in return for being a valued member of staff:
- A rewarding salary
- Specialist and ongoing training
- 6.5 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Benefits package including childcare vouchers and cashback rewards to help with everyday costs
- Full library of interactive learning resources for personal and professional use
Get in touch if you are unsure of your suitability for this position or need assistance with your CV. We are more than happy to help, and everything will be dealt with in strict confidence.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.