Staff Nurse (Night Shift)
£17 per hour (New Pay rate!)
36 Hours Per week
Reactive Recruitment are looking for a staff nurse who enjoys the benefits of working night shift in a quiet 40 bed nursing home.
This privately owned facility provides 24hour nursing care over two units including a 10-bed dementia unit and a 35 bed general nursing unit (incl. physical disabilities) where 2 Nurses alongside a team of care assistants will monitor the residents and administer their medication.
The owners have provided staff with state-of-the-art systems such as Pill Pack Medication System and fully computerised procedures saving valuable time and making the work as simple and efficient as possible.
The home manager is keen to speak with any nurse who shows an enthusiastic approach to nursing and has a successful record in providing care to those in a similar environment.
Due to the low staff turnover in the home, the team are looking for someone with the same dedication and passion to join their vision of providing first class care to their residents.
We are keen to speak to any candidates with the following;
- Live registration with the NMC
- At least one years’ experience in a nursing home
- Have a strong passion for nursing and is keen to develop not only their own professional development but also contribute to the success of the home.
- Happy to assist management when needed and mentor junior members of staff if required.
- Flexible in shifts and working hours
In return you can expect;
- Free parking
- Training and development by an experienced management team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
If you feel that this position may be of interest to you or someone you know, please get in touch by contacting Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
All enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence and full support in your application will be provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
Relevant to: Staff Nurse, registered nurse, rgn, rmn, general nurse, mental health nurse, senior nurse, nurse