Systems Development Manager
Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
A globally leading Software and Electronic Engineering Companies have begun the search for their newest Systems Design Engineer. Our Client’s software development team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Globally renowned company in the field of software development and electronics. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Communication of project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading development and ongoing support of regional teams.
- Line management responsibility for Systems Development Team Leaders.
- Training and personal development of team members to effectively plan, execute and report on Systems Development activities.
- Preparing and reviewing technical offering and development quotes for new business opportunities.
- Reviewing and reporting of Systems Development KPIs.
- In collaboration with Functional Team Managers, develop Systems Development tools, capabilities and processes as required to remain competitive in automotive and related markets.
- Collaborating with Functional Team managers to support resourcing of cross-functional teams and personal development of engineers.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- BEng Electrical Engineering or related discipline, with more than eight years of experience in a relevant technical field, and at least three years in a relevant management role
- Track record in collaborating with other management roles to plan team resourcing and supporting team member personal development
- Ability to make decisions and effectively communicate status of projects to internal and external customers
- You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of engineers to deliver according to the System Development Process (SDP) on a project-by-project A positive attitude to lead problem-solving of technical and project timing issues
- Ability to travel to support projects and customers
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.