Reactive Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a major FMCG company located in Belfast. Due to continuous growth we are seeking to recruit for a Technical Manager to come join the team.
What your day-to-day responsibilities will be;
- Safely lead, motivate and develop the site technician team by ensuring all KPI’s & legal requirements are reached.
- Ensuring all quality management systems, operating practices and process control are developed, implemented and followed by all members to deliver adherence to company site standards and consistent quality.
- Develop PDP’s and other initiatives which enhance the manufacturing operation through reduced costs improved quality alongside the engineering and manufacturing manager.
- Ensure successful NPD and EPD introduction into site while delivering compliance to product specifications.
- Responsible for leading all costumers, other auditing bodies and internal audits to ensure compliance implementing any arising actions.
- Managing of HACCP, incidents and crisis as part of the site HACCP, incident and criss management team.
- Build and develop effective relationships with the management team on site.
Do you possess to following?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical/hygiene role with management experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Project management and audit experience
- Strong IT skills, with a knowledge of retailer Codes of Practice & web-based systems; TTL, Evolve, Hive, Sedex and BRC web based systems
- Level 5 qualification including a food science qualification
- HACCP qualification would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of allergens and Allergen control
- Understanding Microbiology products
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to join a fantastic employer who have a reputation for growing and developing talent. Our client is offering a competitive salary, great benefits and a role with genuine career progression opportunities.