Technical Sales Executive (M&E)
£32,000 to £40,000 depending on relevant experience
FAO: Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Sales Manager, M&E Sales, Construction Sales, Account Manager
Our well established, industry leading client in the building services sector across the whole of the UK. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career.
Your new employer:
A leading industry competitor in the renewable energy sector. This employer is constantly expanding and are renowned for the service they offer on a national level.
Your new responsibilities:
- Assist in management of existing database of live quotations
- Utilise reporting functions on CRM to provide weekly and monthly quote status updates
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure all products and prices on the internal system are maintained and updated accordingly
- Build on new product ranges onto our internal Exchequer system including cost and sell prices
- Utilise databases to proactively seek new sales and/or client opportunities
- Liaise with BDM on new, incoming leads to understand engagement required with Design and Estimating teams for quote and design preparation
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position gained within an M&E environment
- An ability to manage key accounts and drive sales
- Proficient in Excel