Test Automation Engineering
Salary : Negotiable (Dependent on Experience)
Do you have a desire to work in the heart of Belfast for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Cyber Security Companies?
One of Northern Ireland’s most rapidly growing Software Cyber Security Companies have begun the search for their newest Test Automation Engineer, and they need someone like YOU to join their rapidly growing cyber security team. Our Client’s Automation team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Award-Winning and growing company in the field of software development with a particular expertise in cyber security. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your test automation skills and directly impact the company’s future.
Your new responsibilities:
- Develop and continually increase automated software tests
- Contribute to the design and development of the application test framework
- Contribute to the test strategy and decisions about processes, tools and platforms required for the QA process
- Contribute to the quality standards within the development team
- Work collaboratively with developers to fix issues with the application.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- The role requires the candidate to have at least 3+ years’ experience in software quality assurance and automation testing
- Experience in developing and maintaining automated test suites to evaluate functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability for a full stack application
- Experience in test automation using a Cypress or Selenium test framework
- Experience in test management tools such as TestRails
- Experience in technologies such as Robot, JMeter
- Experience configuring Continuous Integration tools for testing, such as Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker or container technology
- Strong analytical thinking, logical reasoning, problem recognition and problem resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of development and testing methodologies
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.