Trainee / Junior IT Technician
Mid Ulster / Co Antrim
We are working with a well-established Business in Mid Ulster to recruit a Trainee / Junior IT Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the manager you will:
- Provide support to systems users across software & hardware
- Preparation, testing software updates and general data and software management within the office
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Development of scripts to enhance data analysis
- Data transfer between different file formats
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Will have gained an IT qualification and some experience within a
- An IT qualification
- Experience in a an IT support capacity
Technological Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Servers – Java – C#, Desktop Hardware and Anti-virus and Malware
In return you can expect an excellent benefit package and progression opportunities within a genuine employer of choice.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW! or know someone who is, contact Fionnan on 028 9009 9211.