We have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Officer
Working with one of Northern Irelands largest and most reputable companies in the manufacturing industry, we have a fantastic opportunity for the ideal candidate to take the next step in their career. Based in Ballymena, the ideal candidate will be reporting to the HR Business Partner. The main duties will include:
- Recognise training and development needs of Site staff
- Ensure maintenance of the training records matrix
- Implement an annual training programme based on training
- Develop, co-ordinate and maintain all in-house training courses, workshops etc
- Monitor and maintain the training budget
- Ensuring relevant documentation is completed and recorded on the HR system
- Deliver Management training for the site as required.
- Take the lead with customer audits in relation to training
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the site Training Teams
We would be interested in speaking to candidates who have three years’ experience in a training environment with two of these being in a supervisory or managerial position. The ideal candidate will have a CIPD certificate in Training Practice as well as excellent communication and leadership qualities.
In return you can expect a very competitive remuneration package along with excellent progression opportunities.
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please visit www.reactiverecruitment .com, follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook or call a member of our team on 028 9009 9211
Similar to: HR, HR training, training, training coordinator, training officer, HR officer