Up to £30,000 + benefits
A well-established, specialist manufacturer with a global presence are seeking to recruit a Training Officer who will play an important role in both the development and delivery of training across the business operations with the ultimate aim of improving performance and efficiency.
In this role you will report to into Senior Management and duties will include;
- Training needs analysis, working with key stakeholders across the business to identify key business training needs
- Creation, development and delivery of training programmes to meet business needs
- Producing training plans and programmes
- Liaison with external partners and training support providers
- Chair health & safety meetings
- Supporting wider HR processes and projects
We are eager to talk with applicants who possess at least 2 years + experience in a Training, Learning & Development role; this should include;
- Both developing and delivering training materials
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry
- Comfortable working with larger audiences
- Sound level of IT Literacy across MS Office suite
In return you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a well-established, ‘steeped in history’ manufacturer.