Unit Manager : Registered Social Worker
5 Month Fixed Term
Pro Rata Salary + Benefits
Relevant to: social worker, unit manager, staff supervisor, team leader, manager, healthcare manager, social care manager
Our reputable client is looking for a Registered Social Worker to work as a Unit Manager within their Children’s Respite Service in Bangor Co. Down.
The unit manager will over see the daily operations of the service and manage a team of 25 staff as well as liaising with healthcare professionals.
This is the ideal opportunity to build your CV and gain valuable experience as part of the management team within a first class care provider.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- A minimum four years’ work experience in a health and social care setting supporting children with learning disabilities and/or complex needs
- A Professional Social Work qualification
- Registered on the appropriate part of the NISCC register without condition.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a management / Supervisory post in a health and social care setting
- Full UK Drivers Licence
In return you will receive and exceptional benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Company Induction;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Group Personal Pension Scheme;
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay which increases with length of service;
- Opportunity for additional hours;
- Excellent Training Programmes
- Career development opportunities;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Eye care vouchers;
- Paid annual leave which increases with length of service;
- Long service awards.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity and the benefits of the role, get in touch for a confidential chat with no obligation to apply.
Please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more, make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin!