The client we are hiring for is a world leader within the diagnostics industry, they are seeking to recruit a web developer who will develop and maintain a variety of large scale, public facing websites and user interfaces.
Duties to include;
- Creating original and interactive concepts for websites
- Taking concepts from initial design to completion
- Working closely with dedicated marketing and design teams and specialists with scientific and technical expertise to ensure the smooth delivery of all web projects.
The candidate we are seeking will be able to demonstrate;
- Front end Web Developer with strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and JQuery (ideally PHP).
- Strong knowledge of CMS systems, preferably WordPress.
- Knowledge of responsive design and optimizing for mobile.
- Experience of Web User Experience (UX).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work closely with our in-house design and scientific teams to communicate all aspects of our products and services via the web.
- Excellent time management skills
Desirable criteria portfolio websites and ability to show examples of completed work, Ecommerce experience. Skilled in using Adobe Creative Cloud Applications : Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Knowledge of MySQL, databases and server setups. Knowledge of other CMS systems.
For this role you will receive a competitive salary package, great career progression with different learning experiences, pension package and other benefits.
HTML, JQuery, UX, Web Developer, Dreamweaver